Ishimoto's "Luci P" interviews who have returned to "Archeage" with the world's first (?) Other titles.

MMORPG "Archeage", which is operated by Game On, has decided to return for the first time in two years, "Luci P". Is it the world's first time for the producer to return to the title away? So, we asked for the reason for the return and future goals in the media joint interview.

— First, go back to “Archeage”. Please tell us your frank feelings when you returned to a producer chair who has been two years away .

Mr. Kazuki Ishimoto (hereinafter referred to as Ishimoto) There is a front version/back version, which is better (laughs)

――Be if possible, both...

Ishimoto: You've been surprised in the face -to -face version. Actually, since around October last year, I had a feeling of such an atmosphere, and I thought about "Is it so?" He's not suddenly falling down, but a feeling, "Have you finally come..."? "ARCHEAGE" has a complicated specification and often learns than other titles, so it was more impatient to be tight. The real version is... "Is it serious?" How can you regain your senses and how do you fit your current trends? I can't see it at all, and I'm stronger.

――Is it really “Urashima Taro”?

Ishimoto: What had been involved in "ARCHEAGE" for about seven years as a producer has fallen out, is it like this? I am often confused.

――How did the current “Archeage” change compared to when Ishimoto was involved?

Ishimoto It has not changed. However, I wonder if the range of play has expanded. Two years ago, many people enjoy living content such as agriculture, and the style of fighting the enemy desperately in instance dungeons was not very active. With the increase in maps, I feel that the new way of playing has been accepted, such as playing with high difficulty dungeons and working hard on equipment for that.

—Do you want to change your aptitude when you take office again? Is there a particularly suitability you want to use?

I want to use "madness" that can use Ishimoto gun. I used to fight in the bow main to play in private, but it looks good and I use the bow and gun part properly.

――Are the character of “Archeage” itself changed compared to two years ago, which was changed or added in detail or added? Do you feel that you have a certain personality somewhere?

Ishimoto: That's right... Is it a "house fairy" that appeared in a living content that hasn't changed all the time. This was not two years ago, and I left my house to a house fairy, hunt, go to dungeons, and changed my time.

――We have been involved in the operation of another title in the last two years. Please let me know if you have any of the two different titles that are likely to be used in future game management and the charm of "ARCHEAGE" which were rediscovered .

Ishimoto: The most impressive thing about a certain MMO that had been involved until recently was not only the new content was updated regularly, but also the improvement and adjustment of convenience was really excellent. The request to be modified and want to do this is improved accordingly, so it is easy for the management team to introduce, "Is it convenient here?" I think this is a little missing part of "Archeage", so I want to pick up the user's voice as much as possible and introduce it in a desired form.

The rediscovered appeal is the mysterious part that "the time without doing anything is established as a game". For example, when you are farming or living in the game, Frari and someone just talk about standing. The game system hasn't produced anything, but it's a great attraction that not only digests the content that is prepared, but also has fun just to be there. I don't know if there are other users other than myself...

I think the charm of "Archeage" is one and only MMORPG. It seems that users live in a house in the seamless world, and because of the power, they can contribute to it. When a dormant user returns after a long time, there is no need to focus on "I have to update the equipment...", and it may be a place where I can blend into the world with the feeling of "to plant rice for the time being".

――In the other part that changed from two years ago, did you be confused?

The most scared thing in Ishimoto Gachi was "UI changes too much!" I was glad that there were many UIs I had never seen, and there were members of the management team to teach me in front of me, but I would be confused if I was a long -time user. If you don't read and read from the patch notebook on the official website, you won't know.

For a while, the operation itself was only uncomfortable. In the past, if you returned to the title that was just fighting, it was a feeling that it was a difficult game. Just by buying a "synthetic stone ken" that extends the life of an avatar at a general store, the wall of two years is huge. Perhaps the operation is a busy game, so we have re -set the shortcut position and keyboard settings.

――Which point did you feel “this is interesting” and “this is fresh!” After returning?

Ishimoto's skill was completely different from the name, so it was fresh to remember it. It's been a long time since I was so worried about the build of aptitude and skills.

――― Dating players who have taken “Archeage” will have almost the same experience as Mr. Ishimoto today, but are you thinking of supporting the returnees? 。

Ishimoto: If you were lost, troubled, or did not understand, I wrote a note from one end and thrown it to various places related. Even myself who was in charge of "Archeage" producer for seven years is this.

―― Then, I would like to ask you about the future. As for Ishimoto, "Luci P", we will want to make "Archeage" a title/place in the future.

I don't mean that the base has changed significantly while I'm away from Ishimoto, so I want to put my hands on the community and make it more active. The user may give us opinions, "I wish I could do this more," or even feel the convenience I mentioned earlier. I believe that it is my mission to make a detailed proposal to the developer and the introduction.

―― Please tell me as much as you can say specifically, such as measures and planning you are thinking.

Ishimoto is scheduled to be the following week after this interview, but we will integrate the Auctions of Frontier Utopia Server, which was quite dissatisfied with users. I think the ease of play and the communication part will be improved.

―― Please be as long as you can talk about the future update schedule of “Archeage”

Ishimoto: I can't say it (laughs) I will update it once in April, but after that it will be before and after summer... this is the limit that I can say! Until now, "Archeage" did not put out much roadmap -like things, so I hope I can get such things.

――While Ishimoto appeared on the live broadcast on March 11, it was a festival state, but please give your impression. In addition, did you dare to do the risk of doing emergency broadcasting?

Ishimoto: At first, the viewer says, "Don't come back now?" I was scared, but as a result it was good. I tried to do a live broadcast on my own and did it without permission. Two years ago, when I stopped the producer, I did something format, but when I returned, I was worried.

As I mentioned earlier, when the return was decided, I didn't really know the current "Archeage", and I guess the gap between users is more than I imagined. It's not persuasive to talk about such a story after a while after returning. "I would have had time to prepare!" Then, as a greeting for the return, the chance to say to the user, "I just came back and I don't understand a lot." I wonder if it will be allowed in March (laughs).

The risk of doing the emergency broadcast I thought was a great hit by users? It was about it. It is no wonder that you have just returned after being beaten, but not know the problem or dissatisfaction that has accumulated for two years. Even if you say, "Why don't you notice, you should invest in advance?" Even if you repair it, the plating will come off immediately, so you have to do it on a honest base.

- So how was the company's reaction?

Ishimoto: There are also answers on the back and front, but let's just look forward (laughs). The back is... because the title I was in charge of was involved, so it was an adult situation.

――You had a very impressive promotion in the past. Do you have any plans for events that have an impact in the future?

Ishimoto One of the "ARCHEAGE" promotion TOP2 that I was glad to do is the one that challenged Western swordsmanship in February 2015, and the other was a sword blacksmith experience in October 2016. We were excited, and we were interested in those who have nothing to do with Archeage. I had a hard time doing it.

At present, it is quite difficult due to the influence of Corona, but I want to do something around summer when I calm down. I don't know if it's a sea, a mountain, a city, or a countryside, but it's good to gather somewhere and have a good time while eating, but it's not interesting. I would like to do things that I can't experience in other online games according to the timing of the anniversary if possible.

――When you returned to the producer, was there a happy word that was impressed?

Is it a word of "Okaeri" in Ishimoto comment? I didn't expect it to say, and I was convinced that I could come back with the same tension as before.

―― If Ishimoto's return, please let me know if you have any specific numerical goals. For example, the number of active users is an increase.

I promise with Ishimoto company, but I want to make 1.5 times or twice the number of returned people away from Archeage.

―― Finally, please give a comment on those who are starting a new “Archeage”, and to the one who is thinking about returning during dormant.

I would like to say "Thank you" to the user who continues to play in Ishimoto. Without the encouragement of the scolding from everyone, we cannot pick up detailed problems and dissatisfaction points. Of course, there is something that can be picked up from the data, but it is best to be able to get a raw voice. I will do my best to play with everyone and get a voice.

I want to tell users who are thinking about returning and new participation, most content can be played at any time, no matter when they come back. If the equipment doesn't catch up at the forefront, you won't be able to enjoy it now. There are many unusual parts, but please come to the world of "Archeage" with the feeling of playing without putting effort into your shoulders.

--thank you.

"ARCHEAGE" is conducting a "luxurious item present event" commemorating the update from April 20 to May 25. We will receive items such as recovery items, "Ghost Red Horse", a hitting pet, "Ghost Red Horse," for each active, return and new players. In addition, there are benefits that can be received without everyone if you log in during the period.

Comments

Popular Posts